CUSTOMIZED WORKSHOPS AND ONLINE TRAINING
OMLI provides a wide range of services to public and private sector organizations. We pride ourselves on providing adaptive, creative and innovative training solutions relevant to clients’ needs.
OMLI’s online and certificate courses offer complete access and flexibility to suit busy schedules anywhere and anytime. Affordable and relevant, our extensive menu of online offerings is an effective alternative to in-person workshops.OMLIONLINE
Please contact us today to find out how we may be of service to you. Call 705-503-0337 to find out more.
WHY CHOOSE OMLI AS YOUR TRAINING PARTNER?
- We have experienced subject matter experts trainers
- We provide relevant training programs
- We provide great value for money
- We value long-term training partnerships
The Ontario Municipal Human Resources Association & OMLI have partnered in the interest of providing enhanced training opportunities to municipalities and their agencies (Police, Fire, Libraries etc.) throughout the Province of Ontario.
Both OMHRA & OMLI believe that succession planning, talent management and leadership development are critical to achieving enhanced performance and sustainable organizations. Together through our partnership we are committed to provide relevant training and enhanced services across the municipal sector.
TOP 5 LEADERSHIP TIPS FOR SUCCESS
- Stay Fit & Eat Healthy – Take Care of YOU First!
- Nurture Relationships with; Family, Friends & Colleagues
- Stay Positive – Life is too Short to be Crusty
- Take Time Out to Enjoy What Life Has to Offer
- Always be Respectful of Others; Listen, Learn & Engage!
CANADA’S BEST LEAN SIX SIGMA FOR GOVERNMENT AND PUBLIC SECTOR ORGANIZATIONS
Making service improvements has typically been viewed, as the way of introducing “higher costs and ultimately an increase in taxes”. Government Services are constantly under tremendous scrutiny with a focus on traditional cost-cutting measures such as; downsizing, delaying the implementation/timing of a project, cutting actual key components of the service, etc…
At OMLI in partnership with WSCS Consulting, we are working closely with all levels of government and their agencies by shifting the focus on the “customer” with guaranteed cost savings, process improvements and efficiencies.
LEAN SIX SIGMA – ONLINE CERTIFICATIONS
This customized webinar has been developed to create an awareness of the means of deploying and the impact of a LEAN Six Sigma initiative as a “Business Process Improvement & Cost Savings Program” for your organization.
OUR HIGH LEVEL OVERVIEW WILL:
Increase your understanding of LEAN Six Sigma techniques as business process improvement methodologies.
- Assist you in assessing the overall impact that LEAN Six Sigma can have on your organization.
- Help you to gain an understanding of the role you, as management, must undertake to achieve the greatest level of success.
- Share some examples of how LEAN Six Sigma has re-energized governments and some practical examples of its application and success.
Lean Six Sigma White Belt *Now Accepting Registrations – Upcoming Dates: November 18, February 2, 2022
*Next class begins January 2022. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
*Available on an as required basis. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
CREATING A CULTURE OF CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT – LEAD THE CHANGE:
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a software demo of PRIME BPM
UPCOMING LIVE WEBINARS
REGISTER TODAY! Starts September 30, 2021
- Webinar #1 (September 30) – Making the Transition to Supervisor/Manager
- Webinar #2 (October 7) – Strategic Planning and Financial Management
- Webinar #3 (October 21) – Effective Communications
- Webinar #4 (October 28) – Organizational Culture and Time Management
- Webinar #5 (November 4) – Human Resource Management
- Webinar #6 (November 18) – Political and Public Expectations; Delivering on Customer Service Standards
Customer Service Excellence – It All Begins with HELLO – Please contact us for this training!
COVID-19: MAXIMIZING SUCCESS FOR A REMOTE WORKFORCE – Presentation Materials
- CIO COVID-19 Strategy – Example Deliverable-2
- Work from Home Policy
- OMLI:TSI REMOTE WORKPLACE_WEBINAR_FV_2020
Register individually or as a group & develop your leadership skills with this convenient, effective & affordable training opportunity! – SPECIAL DISCOUNTED RATES FOR GROUPS OF 3 OR MORE!
CAN’T PARTICIPATE IN ALL SESSIONS? DON’T WORRY, WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED AND WE’RE HAPPY TO SEND YOU A RECORDED SESSION!
LEADERSHIP WEBINARS ON DEMAND – PART 1
WEEK 1. – Strategic Leadership – Elevating your Leadership Style & Impact on OthersCLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO & TO REGISTER
WEEK 2. – Leading through Influence not Authority – The Art of Getting “Buy-In”
WEEK 3. – Communication is Key: Effective Issues Management
WEEK 4. – Managing Personality Dynamics
WEEK 5. – Leading a Multi-Generational Workforce
WEEK 6. – Performance Management-Getting it Done! – Own It & Be Accountable
LEADERSHIP WEBINARS ON DEMAND – PART 2
WEEK 1. – Team Building: Playing off Each Other’s StrengthsCLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO & TO REGISTER
WEEK 2. – Change Management: When Change is Constant – Adaptability & Resiliency
WEEK 3. – Conflict Management
WEEK 4. – Improving Your Negotiation Skills
WEEK 5. – Working with Unionized Employees
WEEK 6. – Managing Outward: External Stakeholder Engagement Plans
WEEK 7. – Enterprise Risk Management – Do you have one?
WEEK 8. – Succession Planning – Are you Ready for Change?